Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,548 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 38% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 9,707 (8,720 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)