Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.169 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 37% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,500 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 7,882 (6,742 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sendai costs ¥60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Uberlandia costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)