Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,616 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9013.995 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 4% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,000 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 17,240 (1.91 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)