Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.192 VEF / SEK *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 133 different people.
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 34% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 10,266 (8,614 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 150,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)