Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.229 VEF / SEK *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 33% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,500 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 8,436 (6,864 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Neiva costs COL$2,245 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $0.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 3 hours ago)