Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,137 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 5,109 ($b3,514) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)