Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.439 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 65% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,750 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 6,513 ($b4,526) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 99,190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$51,664 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Valletta costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)