Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.454 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 72% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 4,391 ($b3,020) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 42,094 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Visby costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)