Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.447 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 72% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 4,362 ($b3,014) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨1,799 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)