Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,235 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 5,081 ($b3,484) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)