Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,071 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.919 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Vienna is 13% cheaper than in Leicester
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 159% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 80% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,500 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 2,544 ($b2,768) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Kraków costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)