Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,322 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11632.517 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 17,000 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 8,960 ($b0.77) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)