Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,714 prices entered by 581 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 VES / ARS *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 80% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Bs.S. in Caracas you would need to make just about 330,176 Bs.S. (ARS $201,696) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)