Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia vs Caracas, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,096 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 19508.331 VESX / AUD *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 303% more expensive than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 207,205,819 Bs.S. (AU$14,009) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,400,000 Bs.S. in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $26,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)