Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00105 ZAR / IDR
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 48,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 43,483 (Rp 41,481,525) in Tangerang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 650 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)