Cost of living in Madras, India vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20818 ZAR / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,651 prices entered by 258 different people.
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 33% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)