Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.611 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 44,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 29,958 (49,028₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)