Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Cape Coast, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.299 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Cape Coast? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Cape Coast (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,766 (RM10,598) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵13,000 in Cape Coast.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 2.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arbil Governorate costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Alanya costs 7TL (about 3 hours ago)