Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Cancún, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 61% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,564 (元45,698) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)