Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.833 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 69% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 136,942 (元48,338) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $28 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,036 (about 2 hours ago)