Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Cancún, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.076 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 66% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,159 (元23,784) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)