Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.907 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 71% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,295 (元45,854) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)