Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.664 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 59% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,291 (元46,650) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kiev costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 7,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)