Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.170 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,732 (16,002 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)