Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.672 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Cancún you would need to make just about Mex$ 75,650 (16,193 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 60 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)