Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Cancún, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.261 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,404 (8,250 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)