Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Cancún, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,765 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.692 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Cancún you would need to make just about Mex$ 75,014 (15,988 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)