Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.500 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Cancún you would need to make just about Mex$ 70,357 (15,636 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rome costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manizales costs COL$212,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Malmo costs 1,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)