Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.680 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Cancún you would need to make just about Mex$ 72,574 (15,507 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Peshawar costs ₨7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)