Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Cancún, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.796 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 149% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 194,819 (kr69,689) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 270 (about 2 hours ago)