Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Cancún, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,735 (14,071,334 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)