Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21160 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 47% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$4,137 (19,552元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)