Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20063 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 50% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$3,482 (17,354元) in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 3 hours ago)