Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20003 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 49% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$4,078 (20,386元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 5 hours ago)