Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37559 AUD / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 162 prices entered by 38 different people.
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 71% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$1,960 (5,218 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)