Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Canberra, Australia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$3,412 (﷼ 98,787,369) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)