Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23508 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$2,611 (R$ 11,107) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)