Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34804 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 175 different people.
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)