Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14486 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$3,275 (22,607 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)