Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00840 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 73% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$2,154 (₨256,516) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)