Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01330 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$8,076 (¥607,203) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)