Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21456 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$3,708 (17,280元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £757 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 106 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Madrid costs €4.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 270 (about 2 hours ago)