Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21160 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$3,400 (16,067元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $4.67 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €66 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)