Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04617 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$2,728 (59,073₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 22,400₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)