Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$6,655 (¥568,710) in Kyoto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)