Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01367 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$5,946 (¥435,063) in Kagoshima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)