Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00034 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,137 prices entered by 473 different people.
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$2,726 (COL$8,070,723) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 3 hours ago)