Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia vs Canberra, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Canberra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Canberra (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Canberra you would need to make just about AU$3,398 (Rp 37,990,271) in Bogor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)