Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 12,295 (Rp 49,540,918) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)