Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Campinas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 4,962 (Rp 21,006,869) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)