Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Campinas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 768 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 11,976 (Rp 50,149,885) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)