Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 11,502 (Rp 47,479,669) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)