Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 11,553 (Rp 48,276,455) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)