Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 920 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 11,768 (Rp 44,422,553) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Barquisimeto costs Bs 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lille costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)