Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,790 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 14,530 (Rp 50,958,681) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Aracaju costs R$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 35,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)