Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Campinas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 935 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 9,304 (Rp 39,233,174) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)