Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Campinas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 839 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 5,742 (Rp 23,950,946) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)