Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 9,330 (Rp 37,739,839) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kelowna costs C$180 (about 2 hours ago)