Cost of living comparison between Saratov, Russia and Campinas, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05030 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 7,233 (руб 143,781) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cartagena costs COL$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 350 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Montevideo costs $U35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 3 hours ago)