Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Campinas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05357 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 7,726 (руб 144,218) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)