Cost of living comparison between Saratov, Russia and Campinas, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05039 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 7,277 (руб 144,431) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,677 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 600 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)