Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Campinas, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 3,731 (руб 68,582) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)