Cost of living comparison between Saratov, Russia and Campinas, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05440 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 8,233 (руб 151,347) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)