Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Calgary, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 962 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18538 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Calgary? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Calgary (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Calgary you would need to make just about C$3,397 (18,325元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rhodes costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Stara Zagora costs 5.00 лв (about 3 hours ago)