Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Calgary, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,292 prices entered by 458 different people.
Do you live in Calgary? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Calgary (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Montpellier costs €950 (about 3 hours ago)