Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Calgary, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 966 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31516 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Calgary? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Calgary (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Calgary you would need to make just about C$2,946 (R$ 9,347) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Morelia costs Mex$ 605 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)