Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Calgary, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02204 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Calgary? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 53% cheaper than in Calgary (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Calgary you would need to make just about C$2,157 (RD$ 97,876) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 4 hours ago)