Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Calgary, Canada
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Calgary? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Calgary (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Calgary you would need to make just about C$2,104 (﷼ 67,444,856) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)