Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Calgary, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31661 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Calgary? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Calgary (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Calgary you would need to make just about C$2,581 (R$ 8,151) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$1,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)