Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Calgary, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Calgary? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Calgary (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Calgary you would need to make just about C$4,017 (3,618,542 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 748 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 419,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)