Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,520 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15982 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 333% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,296 (¥352,252) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)