Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.546 EGP / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,689 prices entered by 356 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 84% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)