Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 EGP / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,139 prices entered by 336 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 80% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)