Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.355 EGP / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,606 prices entered by 272 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Cairo (Egypt)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)