Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.430 EGP / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,724 prices entered by 290 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 65% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)