Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21032 EGP / INR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 35,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 25,344 (₨120,503) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 4,500 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zaporizhzhya costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)