Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.345 EGP / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 46% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,701 (19,914元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 32,000 in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Meknes costs 200 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 12₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brisbane costs AU$53 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 2 hours ago)