Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00434 EGP / COP
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 38,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 31,388 (COL$7,238,757) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Durban costs R 43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mendoza costs ARS $3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)