Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Cairo, Egypt
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20063 EGP / ARS *
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 35,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 21,171 (ARS $105,520) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vadodara costs ₨375 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 40,000,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Billings, Montana costs $24,115 (about 2 hours ago)