Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49874 EGP / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,473 prices entered by 281 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 25,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 18,270 (ARS $36,632) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)