Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.713 EGP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,822 prices entered by 317 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)