Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.635 EGP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,323 prices entered by 339 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)