Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.884 EGP / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,672 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 99% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)