Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.921 EGP / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,728 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 273% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)