Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,567 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.986 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 267% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,986 (11,028 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)