Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,884 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 274% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,640 (9,873 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)