Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,068 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 249% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,300 (€2,381) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)