Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,570 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.900 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 242% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,812 (€2,288) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)