Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,714 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.920 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 216% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,086 (€1,964) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)