Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,066 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.336 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 212% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,824 (€2,303) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,880 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)