Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.535 EGP / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,675 prices entered by 1,554 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 442% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)